viernes, diciembre 01, 2006

Nobody - Shell Silverstain

Nobody loves me,
Nobody cares,
Nobody picks me peaches and pears.
Nobody offers me candy and Cokes,

Nobody listens and laughs at my jokes.
Nobody helps when I get in a fight,
Nobody does all my homework at night.

Nobody misses me,
Nobody cries,
Nobody thinks I'm a wonderful guy.

So if you ask me who's my best friend, in a whiz,
I'll stand up and tell you that Nobody is.

But yesterday night I got quite a scare,
I woke up and Nobody just wasn't there.

I called out and reached out for Nobody's hand,
In the darkness where Nobody usually stands.

Then I poked through the house, in each cranny and nook,
But I found somebody each place that I looked.

I searched till I'm tired, and now with the dawn,
There's no doubt about it -

Nobody's gone!

1 Comentario:

marches! dijo...

nadie?
para mi que todos :)
jaja
ui
saludos :D